See us speak at GreenCon 2018, the flagship green building conference and expo of central Pennsylvania!
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Dickinson College, Holland Union Building
28 N College Street
Carlisle, PA, 17013
Why you should attend:
- Learn how existing buildings reflect a variety of uses over time, as well as different policies and laws
- Discover how economic/real estate decisions behind buildings are made
- Explore new approaches to make the materials and conditions inside of existing buildings as sustainable and healthy as possible
- Develop a framework for projecting how existing buildings will be used in the future
What you can expect:
- See how better buildings happen when we innovate, collaborate, and learn together
- Revel in 12-15 educational breakout sessions
- Explore a diverse expo hall with approximately 25 exhibitors
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail reception -- all included with your registration fee
A Special Thanks to GreenCon's Keynote Sponsor, Mowery!
R.S. Mowery & Son, was founded in 1925. For over 93 years, they have developed a set of core values to live by. They call them their Foundations. A few of these foundations truly emulate what it means to build sustainably: Look Forward, Always Do the Right Thing and Build It as If It’s Your Own. Through the years their approach has changed from simply conserving scrap materials to building certified, high-performance green buildings. The philosophy is the same, do more with less and leave the world in better shape than you found it.
Can't Make the Event?
No worries! Sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll send you the recording of our presentation!